Wednesday, November 26, 2008

In the Beginning

I'm trying to decide if this blog should have a theme. Should it be all about my kids, my friends, my life?

I think it will be about everything, everything that passes through my mind and just wants to get out. Good luck to anyone reading these.

Thanks Jen for getting me started!

3 comments:

Jennifer W said...

oooohh! I am so excited! That's my approach too, no theme, just whatever. I was quickly addicted. My friend Corin has been blogging for awhile, she had to ask me to start. I had been afraid she'd think I was on the band wagon. Now her sister is going it, too!

Tell Brian I said hello!

Allison said...

Welcome to blogging! - its lots of fun!

corin said...

Wow, I get to claim responsibility for you all!!! The best part of blogging for me is that it has woken me up to lots of stuff that I have only remotely paid attention to since having kids. I am excited to be involving myself in thoughtful awareness of what goes on around me..and most of this is due to reading blogs!! Happy Blogging